Friday, April 20, 2012

Peas and cereal!

This week daddy and Amelia planted peas and Caroline had rice cereal for the first time! As you can see in the picture below, she hated it!
She had her 4 month appointment this week and weighs almost 12 lbs and has grown 3 inches! She is developmentally on track with a 4 month old which is great to hear!
She has slept through the night for 3 nights now, so hopefully that continues!
Thanks for checking in!




















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep feeding her that cereal and she'll sleep through anything. When Ben was little he would eat only peas. Didn't want anything else. Does Amelia get to plant her favorite veggie?
Grandma Rundle

Anonymous said...

Daddy has a good little helper. It didn't take Caroline long to catch up. What a sweetie! Love to read your posts.
Connie

Anonymous said...

Amelia is a great little helper and looks like she is loving every minute of the planting. Caroline looks soo pitiful in you making her eat that cereal.
Love to see the pictures.
Love grandma and grandpa Rankin

Anonymous said...

I loved the blog picture, but I think I like this one just as much or more!
Connie

Anonymous said...

Your daughters crack me up! Poor Caroline! Let her know she can stay with me and I won't make her eat that stuff! And I will hold her ALL day long!
What a fun age Millie is at! I love "talking" with her on the phone.
Love you guys!
Kendall

Anonymous said...

Just as I suspected...Aiden is a giant. I figure that Caroline is a good baby to measure his growth against, and at his 4 month appointment last week he was 14 pounds. They have grown so much! Hard to believe they were both only 4lbs 10oz. So tiny!! Hope that Aiden can meet his little girl friend some day. :) I think they will love eachother!
Jes