Friday, December 17, 2010

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!


Oh, the weather outside was frightful.......sooooo....we went out to play!
Amelia loves the snow, so with some good old hand me down snow gear, we headed out to play.
She had a blast, once we got all the gear on.


All I need is my hat, right?

Can we get the show on the road already, I am feeling slightly flushed?


I found my gloves!

What happened to those gloves? Oh thats right, I don't like to keep them on!



Here we go a caroling among the leaves so green!





I LOVE THIS! I must take after my Daddy!




Ummmm. Did not see that one coming.







Cuteness






Love the video, hate my yelling! Sorry, enjoy!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks like she had lots of fun out there. I love the one of her smiling like her daddy sooo cute. Thanks for posting,
Love,
Grandpa and Grandma Rankin

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the video. When she fell down James wanted to know if she was going to make an angel. My favorite is when she shakes her head no about covering her mouth when coughing. LOL

Anonymous said...

She looks like she is going to like the snow as much as her daddy always did. Love watching the videos of her. Thanks
Grandma Rundle

Brittany said...

I just wanna scoop up that little marshmallow of a kid and squeeze her - she is way too cute in her snow gear! I love that hat :) I'm so glad she likes the snow - I always got too cold to play in it for long but it looked like so much fun. Thanks for posting!

The James Gang said...

Cute pixs, Kori and Amelia! Can't wait to see you this weekend!
Thanks for posting all the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Love her!!!
Alissa

Anonymous said...

You were right! I laughed through the whole thing. I loved the hat. Just got on today to read old posts. Hope you had a good Christmas.
Connie