Friday, November 12, 2010

Long time gone...

Ummm, I know you want to take my picture but something else has gotten my attention.
Hmmm, that was fun.

You know what I am getting ready to do! JUMP!!



JUMP!




Ready set, JUMP!





WOW, that was a good one!



Excuse me, kinda busy here.


Okay, now what could possibly be more important that what I am doing?

Super Star

She can never look right at me!

Wild turkeys! Honey, get the gun!



We went to see the cranes and had fun taking some pictures along the way!







The best view!





CRANES!





Daddy got a new toy!
Amelia likes it too!










7 comments:

The Burks said...

OMB I love that pink hat! She is so adorable! Good fall pictures too!

Anonymous said...

She looks so hip and grown up! It's sad when my nieces start dressing better than I do!!

Also, in the picture "best view" what's the best view? Your husband's rear end?? :P

Love you and can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!!!!!
Kendall

Anonymous said...

Kori
I love to hear her talk. She has the same kind of voice that Jacob did at this age. What a big girl! I can't remember if she is 2 or 3. She doesn't seem to be afraid to climb. She's been a daredevil for quite awhile if I remember correctly. You girls have a good Thanks-Christmas up at Kim's.
Connie

Brittany said...

WOW she is getting so big!! And the pink hat is awesome - she looks good in a hat!! And hearing her talk cracks me up - it makes her seem so little and so big all at the same time and I'm not sure how that's possible :)

I'm also jealous of the fall pictures - we wanted to try to get some of the pretty leaves but we had 60 mph winds one day so all of the leaves fell off early :( Glad you were able to enjoy the scenery!

Anonymous said...

She is the cutest little thing ever!
Have fun and good luck with Thanks-Christmas! Can't wait to see pics of that!!
Alissa

Anonymous said...

I can see the farm girl in her with that tractor.

Anonymous said...

maybe santa ought to bring her one of those little kid trampolines for christmas. might be good for those snowed in winter days. good to see pics of everybody this time. someday i'm going to drive out there to see you all.
later gater-grandma rundle