Saturday, September 18, 2010

We're Back!

Hello! I know it has been awhile since I have posted. I have been really, really busy! We all have!
Anyway, Ben and I started school back up and we are constantly doing homework, running errands, and trying to get things done around the house before the week starts over again. We are all excited that fall seems to be right around the corner because we are tired of the hot and humid weather!
Amelia has had such a nice time seeing all of her cousins this past month. She recently got a black eye while balloon diving! They really should put warnings on balloon packages! Ha Ha! She dove for a balloon and hit her eye on the corner of the rocking chair, ouch! She took it like a trooper though and only cried for 5 minutes.
She is currently obsessed with brushing her teeth. She wants to do it as soon as she gets up and then 20 more times throughout the day! She has also started playing dress up, bringing me play clothes for her to wear. The problem is she wants to wear all the dress up clothes at the same time, not so easy to do!
All of the pictures are from the last month and in no particular order!
I hope you enjoy!
Love - Kori, Ben, and Amelia






Seriously, I combed her hair before she went to bed, and this is what I get in the morning!

Labor Day Weekend! Eating lunch with Colby!

WE ARE FAMILY!
I think Amelia and Colby are yelling, "Save us!" ha ha

Just the girls! Only cause Jacob opted out of this one!

Amelia's birthday party.
Ella enjoying some ice cream.



Check out that red eye!


Looks like I socked her!
She loved her ice cream though.

Colby enjoying her green cupcake!


Presents!




Showing off her new skinny jeans and shirt from Aunt Kelly!

Who wants to make this happy face go to bed?
Thanks for the pj's Aunt Kim!
Check out the black eye!

Riding her present from Grandma and Grandpa Rundle!
She finally got the hang of it!

We decided to ditch the books one morning and go to the Garwood Orchards to pick some apples and raspberries.
I picked and Amelia ate.
At least she had fun.

Eating.

Picking apples with Daddy!

What a great day!

7 comments:

Sneff's Blog said...

Aww! She even makes black eyes look cute!

Brittany said...

So sorry we couldn't make it over for her birthday party but it looks like everyone had a great time! She is so darn cute - even with the bed-head and black eye :) And she is definitely no dummy - let mommy do the picking then just eat em when she's not looking! hehe what a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Kori
It is so good to hear from you again! I can not believe how much Amelia is changing. She really isn't a baby anymore. It looked like she has fun no matter who she is with or where she is. I loved the pony tail at the orchard. Have a good semester! Try to take time to enjoy the beautiful days of fall.
Connie

Rankin Family said...

what a cute little dolly!
they always seem to get full of brusies, Daniel did that he had a about 4 -5 different brusies on his face a year ago,
keep the pictures coming! she is growing way to fast

Anonymous said...

She's so stinkin' cute! I love her little pose in the skinny jeans! Quite the model!
She's super fun to be around and has become quite the little social bug!
Miss her!
Thanks for posting!
Kim

Anonymous said...

Don't you just hate that thing with the bed head hair. They used to make a spray on cream rinse for kids. Or make your own. Love all the picks. I live for your posts.
Love to all - Grandma Rundle

Jen Robinson said...

Hey!!! Cute update! My hair looks like that when I wake up every day...and I'm 30!!! Just ask Kim...I have the worst (or best??) bedhead ever!

Millie is getting so big and is really starting to look like a little girl and not even a toddler!!! All the girls look so cute in the family pictures.....and Jake too. I like how he is showing off his legs! Ha!

Thanks for updating!!!
Miss you all!
Jen