Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday, Amelia!!

Sorry this is posted late but it has been a busy day! I really can't believe that Amelia is 2! She is very quickly losing all her baby/new toddler features! No more chubby legs and she is getting taller by the minute.



I promised myself that I would not get all sappy on her birthday post, so I will only say that we love her more and more each day and we could not ask for a happier, funnier, and sweeter little girl! She makes us smile and laugh every day.






Here are the pictures from her birthday along with some from way back! Hope you enjoy!






Love - us
































































7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, I forgot to talk to Amelia today when I called, but I WILL be the first to post a comment on here!
And, thanks for the non-sap and the pictures that made me cry, Kori!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AMELIA!!!! We love you and miss you!!

Kim

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MILLIE!!

I can't help but think that the older she gets the more she looks like ELLA!!!! Hope you all had a great day!!!

Love you!!
Kendall

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Amelia! I agree with Kendall. I think she resembles Ella. May you continue to enjoy every little thing she does, that silly little girl.
Connie

Brittany said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMELIA!! I can't believe she is 2! Hope her birthday was a great one :)

Anonymous said...

I remembered! I swear I did! Early this morning when my cell phone was blinking red with my reminder that it's her birthday...but of course, I put off calling her, and then forgot...

Millie, this will not be the first time your aunt Kelly forgets to call you and sing to you on your birthday. But, you will always be in my prayers!...I'll never forget that! We love you and can't wait to see you on Saturday!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Amelia!
OMG she does look so much like Ella in the pictures, and she is so tall and then looking. I cant wait to see her on Sat.
Hope you had a great day Millie.
Love,
Grandma and Grandpa Rankin

Anonymous said...

Recently I went all the way back and looked at her pics. She still sleeps with her hands behind her head as she did in one pic as an infant. Too funny. I agree she looks like her cousin. Have fun at your party on Sat. Wish I could be there. Love to all.
Grandma Rundle