Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow Day!

This picture explains it all! It was snowing outside and I headed out to the porch to play Frisbee with Leah. Amelia saw me getting my boots on and immediately went and got hers and her hat. I felt so sorry for her. Since she has been inside forever. So, I let her come out on the porch with me.
She was doing great until she took her mittens off and touched the snow. She did not like the wet and cold feeling on her hand. We then headed back inside where she started screaming, she tried to push me aside and went to the door and started grabbing at the handle. So, I opened it up and out she went. She then started to eat the snow and all was well!
I knew my family would love the shot below!
Especially the snot running out of her nose!






















I took the following videos last night. She can be such a character sometimes. Last night she just wanted to dance and dance.
Gotta love her!





7 comments:

Nick and Kelly McCormick said...

Love it! Love her head when she's doing ring-around-the roses....it's like her head has to see where her body's going to be three seconds later!!

And, love her climbing on top of the little bin!

Brittany said...

That is so funny! Sometimes she gets to the "We all fall down" part just a bit early (but we all know that's the best part anyway!)

And I can't believe she is saying stuff already! She does "Sit" really well and I can't believe how well she can balance on that little bin!

Anonymous said...

She has changed SO much it is just crazy!! It doesn't seem like that long ago that I was there and she wasn't doing half that stuff!

LOves ya!
Kendall

Anderson said...

THANK YOU!!!!!! I love these videos!!! They both made me laugh A LOT!!! She's changed so much, I can hardly believe it! I love how she spins with her head turned!! Hilarious!!!

It's like the finale at the end of the last video, "Taa Daaa!!! I can also balance on this tub!!!" Too funny!!!

Thanks for posting!
love ya,
Kim

Grandma Cooper said...

I'M BACK!!!!!! Thanks to Stacy and Mike, I now have a laptop to use upstairs since I can't travel down the stairs to use my desktop. Love the pictures, Kori, (exept the snot-nosed one)! Amelia is such an outdoors-girl. She'll be the one, I suppose, who will go kayaking with her dad or canoeing (oh yeah, we did do that, didn't we Stacy?) or taking walks with him with one of those long walking sticks in her hand!! Can't you just see her?!?!? But then, on the other hand, what a dancer she is!!!

Jen Robinson said...

She is so darn cute! What a doll!!!

Nice singing Kori!!!! :)

Thanks for the Christmas card!!!! Hope you guys got mine!

Hugs!
~Jen

Grandma Rundle said...

I'm so glad to see the last two posts finally! Everytime I pulled up Amelias Blog I got Merry Christmas. I was getting ready to say I dont care how busy you are send a blog. But then I was checking in on Henry and Sophia, and Jacobs birthday and somehow came up with the latest on Amelia. Henry and Sophia are getting big and Jacob he just cracks me up every time. And as usual I cant wait to see AMelia. I want to come stay when you are studying for finals for school. Love to all-
Grandma Rundle