Monday, January 25, 2010

I am so sorry for the lack of blogging the last couple of weeks. In my defense I have been extremely busy and have not been taking pictures like I should be!
Amelia has a new tooth coming in and has had a runny nose the last few days. She has decided to take all the tissues out of the box in an attempt to get us to stop wiping her nose, or at least that is what I believe!!
She now says, "bye", however, it sounds more like, "dye"! She also has started saying, "thee" for three when she gets ready to jump into our arms. She almost says, two, and we are working on the one!
She also has started playing a lot with all her puzzles, although she is more interested in putting all the pieces in a bucket than back into the correct spaces on the puzzle!
We are working on it though!
Amelia now knows where her head is! We have worked on that for a long time and she finally got it! We now are trying to find our belly!
Well I think that is all for updates!
Thanks for checking in!
Love - Ben, Kori, and Amelia

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaaahhhhh!!!!! She is hilarious!!!! I miss her so much! I think she is definitely going to be like her parents in the dancing department!!!! She's already great at the running man, just like her father!

Thanks for posting!!
Love ya,
Kim

Nick and Kelly McCormick said...

That is hysterical!!! i couldn't figure out if she really knew what to do or if you were changing the name of the dance to what she was doing at that time! It was so darn funny!!!

Kelly

Grandma Cooper said...

I laughed and laughed at our little dancer!!! She is so funny! How did you ever come up with "the running man"?!?! I'm so glad we got to see the "true Amelia" at Colby's and Ella's birthday party!!! Now when I watch these videos, it's like I really know her!!

G & G Rundle said...

Grandpa Rundle was cracking up. Does she have a mohawk or just an unruly hair day. We have the cutest grandaughter In the whole wide world and we can't wait to come visit. Cross your fingers everything goes as planned.Love ya
Later gater-Grandma Rundle

Alissa said...

Oh cute! :)

Brittany said...

I was laughing so hard outloud that Jason had to come see what in the world I was looking it! I'm a littl jealous though - she already dances better than me...