Friday, December 4, 2009

Were you raised in a barn?

This morning I went to post a couple pictures and realized that I had quite a few to post!
Amelia has been very busy playing with all the new toys she got for Thanks-Christmas this year! I was especially surprised with how much she plays with the barn that Grandpa and Grandma Rankin built her. I had Ben set it upstairs for now because we are in the process of moving the office downstairs and using the old office as a playroom for Amelia. I didn't know where to put it because I was worried that Amelia would break it. However, she has been playing with it quite a bit and has not broken any doors!
I also posted some pics of our Christmas tree and of Amelia and Leah getting into some trouble.
I hope you enjoy all the pictures!
Love- Kori, Ben, and Amelia


Ben had the idea of putting her into the barn to play.

She loved it !






So now intstead of just climbing into the chair and sitting down, she has to set her doll on their first and then try to sit down.

Does not work so well for her.





I had a horrible time getting these boots on her, but we finally suceeded!
They are so super cute!
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Cooper!


Ready to go get a Christmas Tree!

Amelia got into the pantry and got a bag of cereal out. She dumped it. Leah decided to join in on the fun and now we know that they both love Golden Grahms!

At least they both helped clean up!

Almost got them all!

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree!

Our colorful and lop-sided Christmas Tree!







7 comments:

Grandma Cooper said...

I love the video!! When did she start saying "Oh-oh"? And how cute that she sits IN the barn with her feet out the door!!!!! Not only do you have a lop-sided tree, but your daughter is sitting in her rocking chair with her head held lop-sided!!! And what a classic with Amelia and Leah stuffing their mouths full of the cereal! (There is one picture that didn't download for me - the one before your text about the boots being hard to get on. Did it not download or is it just my computer?)

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Sooo cute!!! It's crazy seeing pictures up Millie playing with the barn like that and knowing if Jacob was there, he would be saying, "No No Millie...like dis.." haha I'm glad Millie liked all her new toys..and golden grahams! Her and Leah will get into some trouble one Millie gets a little older! And your Christmas tree is WAY cute! Only a few more days till I can get mine! YAY!!!
Love
Kendall :)

Brittany said...

The video IS cute! She does really good balancing those little toys on the edge there - I'm so impressed! Seeing her sittin in the barn with her limbs sticking out the doors reminds me of some movie but I cannot think of the name!

What a cutie and she seems like so much fun :)

Anonymous said...

Maybe it reminds you of ELF? That is a current favorite in the Machlitt household right now.

Ben

Brittany said...

I LOVE Elf!!! One of my all time favorites. Along with smiling. Smiling's my favorite :)

Anonymous said...

Try Alice and Wonderland!!

Anonymous said...

I agree, I think it reminds me of Alice in Wonderland when she drinks/eats the stuff that makes her grow!
This girl has such a personality! She's so fun to watch with her rocking chair! When we stayed at the Machlitt's she would stack books on her chair and then try to get up on it and put the books in her lap. She would then drop a book, get down, and start all over again! Too, funny!!!
I love her lining things up! Reminds me of a little redhead I know and his trains! I think she needs some more trains!!

Thanks for posting!
Sorry it took me so long to check in!
Love ya,
Kim