Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The San Diego Zoo!!!!

Animal Pictures! Here are some pictures from our trip to the zoo. I took about 200 pictures at the zoo so the next few posts will be of those! I had a little problem getting my camera to focus on the animals instead of the gates. Ben and I tried to figure it out but gave up! I suppose I should really ready that manual!
Hope you enjoy!
Love - Us


Rhinos.

Anteater with baby on back!

Have no idea what this is!
Again, no idea!
OK, I will just let you guess!

Camel, that I named, Harvey!

Hyenas.

Jaguar, I really thought it would be black!
Pandas!!
We had to be very quiet during this exhibit!


Monkey
Hippo, he never moved from this spot!


No idea!

Monkeys!

Different hippos!
Monkey!

Whiskery hog thingy
Flamingos
fun bird!











3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kori,

I feel that your true calling in life is to be a zoologist! Your captions are funnier than the pictures! I love zoos. But, I never go to them, and then I realize how much fun they are when I see pictures like yours. Except for hippos. I saw a documentary on them once. They're scary mean.

Grandma Cooper said...

I love the pandas!!!! Great pictures, Kori! You should have done what we did in Nashville -- I took the pictures and Mark wrote down whose houses we were at!!! (And I was still confused on some of them!)

Brittany said...

Oh my gosh - I hope my mom doesn't see this post. Then we're going to have to take a trip to the zoo with her. She LOVES zoos. EVERY family vacation included a day at the zoo (which would make you think that I could name all those wierdo animals that you didn't know but that would be wrong). Shhhh let's not tell her you went :)