Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Another Trip!

Here are some pics from our Illinois trip. Amelia and I stayed for almost a week! It was a lot of fun but we are glad to be home!
Hope you enjoy!
Sorry there are no pictures of Jacob or Colby! I really do love them!

Randy is already worn out from taking care of the twins for the afternoon!

Ella was more than thrilled to hold Sophia!

Amelia did not want to deal with anyone and chose to sleep through most of the visit.
Henry, happily sleeping.

Anna with Henry!

Sophia, showing off her eyes!

Emma had Sophia talking to her!

Savanna, Anna and Emma goggles and all!
Say that ten times fast!
Savanna
div> Ella striking a pose!


Anna

Emma
Mommy and Amelia

Tuckered out from a day of shopping with Auntie Kim and Kendall!


Aunt Kendall was her source of entertainment in the back!
Although, she was very excited over the movie playing in the car!
We will have to get one of those!











5 comments:

Nick and Kelly McCormick said...

Thank you for posting pictures of the James girls and Savannah! Amelia is getting so big, too! She looks like a toddler in her big-girl carseat!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the pictures Kori! The girls looked like they had a lot of fun in the pool (I should know because I was there). Although I was very glad to be sleeping in my own bed last night I miss everybody so much..and all of the babies!!!

Love
Kendall :)

Grandma Cooper said...

I LOVE the pool pictures, the water looks so nice! And leggy Sophia and Henry, aren't they a pair! I miss everyone already, wish you all lived closer! Thanks for posting, Kori!

Brittany said...

Looks like all you girlies had fun (and I'm sure Uncle Randy enjoyed the nap as much as they enjoyed the pool!)

Rankin Family said...

ha !ha! gosh for a bunch of crzy cute girlies!!
Savanna had a blast with the girls! she wants to come back already!
Those babies are all getting so big
Amy